Shrimp Etouffee. Another great way to use green onions, and also garlic and celery from the garden! This dish was prepared by my husband today. Too bad he's down in Louisiana visiting his daughter and grandaughter and not up here.
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (74)
- ► 2008 (46)
- The experiment is done. Okay, the pie came out goo...
- I'm trying something new right now. I'm making a p...
- It's a yucky drizzly rainy day. But I did get out ...
- "Word of the Year Editors of the New Oxford Americ...
- Shrimp Etouffee. Another great way to use green o...
- Today's project was to move the old iguana cage ...
- ▼ December (6)