Monday, August 28, 2006

This morning I left out for work pretty early. I was wondering how the traffic would be at such an early hour and I was not disappointed to find it much better. Usually it takes me close to 2 hours to get to work; this morning it only took 1 1/2 hours, but getting up at 4 a.m. might become a hassle if I try to do it every day. The only reason it would be hard is because I don't usually get to sleep before 10p.m., but maybe I can work on that. The traffic in Rogers is the worst part of the trip to and from Kingston to Bentonville, AR. I used to go into work for 4:30 a.m. when working for Honeywell, though, so I should easily be able to keep this schedule if the supervisors approve. We'll see, and I'll keep you posted.

This weekend I worked on Saturday, so I didn't get anything done around the farm. If you can really call it a farm, even. At least I caught a glimpse of my garden.

No comments: