Monday, November 16, 2009

Gab's Hunt

Ha! This morning Gab bagged an 8- point. You'd have to know the history of the conflict between my daughter and my sons to understand just how incredibly strange this is. When she was little, she hated the idea of hunting and would always chase whatever my son was stalking away, starting with blackbirds and his bb gun. So this season she decides she wants to kill a deer and none of us seriously believed she would follow through. Guess she proved us wrong. I'm waiting on pictures and then I'll upload.

1 comment:

NitWit1 said...

We change our hearts and way of thinking as we mature. I realize hunting has a place. My little town is overcome with deer, some of which are ill, yet we can't convince the citizens not feed them.

So we have to have bowhunts every other year to cull, and we are still losing ground to the population explosion.


This is good example of man interfering with nature.