Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pantry


Almost finished. Ignore the mess around the pantry - when I'm working on a project, all other work seems to get put on hold... so clutter remains, dishes stay dirty, pretty much nothing else but the project gets done. So, you can see that it still needs a handle on the bottom door, and a gripper thingie on the top of the top door, either a magnet or one of those clips that hold a door tight...don't know what they're called. But my drill bit broke while putting the handle on the other door, so I'll have to wait until I can get back to Lowe's for a bit. Also still needs top molding and on both sides at the bottom molding. But the last piece of molding is in the back of the truck - and Gab has the truck. Otherwise, it's done. Well, it needs to be painted, too. But that's a different project.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great!!!

Linda Foley said...

Yes it does look great! It looks like your kitchen is coming along nicely!

Diane said...

Wow nice job. I received the Ozark Mountains cookbook the other day. There is a recipe for Polk Salat. Not sure if I can get Polk greens around my area.

Carol Murdock said...

Good job! :)

Roxann said...

Thanks for keeping up with the progress, ya'll :)

Diane, I think poke grows in most places east of the rockies - you might have it. but you could substitute with mustard or collard greens. Any kind of greens you can sautee, really.