Monday, August 03, 2009

We have Doors!

Whooo-hooo! Tried them all out, too :) It's so nice to take the curtains down from the doorways and have actual doorknobs and actual doors - especially for the bathroom.

Also, I changed the picture on the title of this blog. That's an elderberry in bloom up there now. The lighting was very nice when I took it, and I was so dismayed when I downloaded it and realized the camera was set on a low resolution at the time. So unfortunately, it's only good for a web pic, won't make a magazine or print quality picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A number of years ago, the new house belonging to the country singer, David Allen Coe, was featured in Architectual Digest or Town and Country, if my memory is correct.

He had his house built with no interior walls -- thus no doors -- and primarily glass as exterior walls.

Of course, he had spent more than half of his life in prison. I guess most everything is influenced by personal perspective.

Congratulations on your doors, Roxanne. ....bob