Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Frogs and Fog

Last night coming home from work was a little tedious. First it was raining so hard between Hindsville and Huntsville that I could barely see the road. After Huntsville it was the fog to deal with. And then, once I got out of town and on the road to Kingston, the frogs were everywhere! I could not drive 10 feet without running over a frog and it was horrible - poor things were trying to get across the road and there was just no way to avoid them. On the dirt road I went slower so more could make it to the other side, but I felt like a mass murder by the time I made it home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this happen to me this past summer! It was on Hwy 12 a bit passed War Eagle. I had never seen such a sight! Frogs covering the road. Glad I'm not the only one to experience fog and frogs :)

Roxann said...

It feels horrible, doesn't it?! Very odd experience,lol.