Thursday, November 02, 2006


This morning was cold! I wasn't expecting it to get to 21*F last night, but that's what the thermometer read when I woke up. On my way down the county road I stopped to watch another beaver, this one was waddling through the shallows at the Kings' river bridge. I told him he'd better hurry on up before Samson sees him there - Samson shoots some things on sight, beaver being one of them.

Frost flowers littered the sides of Hwy 74. At first I thought a chicken truck or turkey truck had recently passed by, there were so many that it looked like feathers all on the roadside, haha.

I'm posting a picture of Comanche, my new baby. He's still living with his mother right now, but he'll come to live with my horses in a few months. He's about 6 months old, isn't he such a cutie?!

No comments: